In this episode of Poiesis Podcast, Albert talks about success, and how he balances his various careers as an actor, a filmmaker and an electrical engineer who holds a Ph.D. from MIT… not to mention being a dad and a husband.
Also in this episode Albert talks about:
- How he was able to cast Golden Globe, Emmy, and Drama Desk nominated actress, Tina Chen for one of his films.
- How he got his first breaks as an actor in Boston.
- His approach as a filmmaker.
- How his background as an engineer informs his acting and filmmaking.
- And the current screenplay he is working on.